Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blog Links Added - Take A Look

Take a look at the top left corner of the blog page, and you will see I've added some links to other local bloggers. They are far better than I am at keeping fresh material up, so I will be referring to them often. Many are regular bloggers about CSX, so take a few minutes to read what they have written - Lots of good stuff there.

Also there is GREAT Mayfaire coverage. Again, not yet thinking like a blogger, it did not occur to me to take photos at Mayfaire and post them. (I'll get there one day.) But truly, these guys did an awesome job, so really....why reinvent the wheel. Plus, I can help them out by driving traffic to them. IT'S A WIN WIN!


I'll be getting some other DLP members to blog with me, too. We want info about what is happening Downtown, so I will need more eyes and ears.

Lakeland Local did a great piece pn Mitchell's Coffee House's 10 year anniversary. CHECK IT OUT.

No comments: