Tuesday, April 29, 2008

OK, so we are NEW at this whole blog thing...so new that I forgot my password and had to do the entire "reset your password" process. This time I wrote it down. We hope folks will blog about their experiences downtown. The only way to get better is to hear from people. As for CSX ( I hear a train horn as I type), it is up to the legislature now. We have to keep the faith that enough senators will listen to Alex Sink and send FDOT back to the drawing board on this one. What are your thoughts??

As for the walking tour last week, it was great! Folks are really enjoying it and we had some great ideas from attendees to make it even better. We have not set a date for the next one, but it looks like the fall. Keep an eye on the website for details.

The newsletter was also a big hit. You can read it online or pick one up downtown.

Thanks Kevin Bouffard for the Blog plug in today's Ledger Insider. I needed a kick in the pants to blog again. (And figure out my password). :)

No comments: